Subscribe

The change

The activity from work everyday was some factor that reduce of frequency to relax (time) be decreased. Moreover, according to me this activity cause many people got level of stress. This statement has proof by me several times, and this matter really make we can’t enjoyed few time to relax. And this experience happened with me, because I must completed this work as well as I have responsibility. Never I have this work like now, even to up date my personal blog really difficult. But it’s ok, because have been completed and I can doing some hobbies, include blogging. However, this is life. Have struggle to survive. Hard work make the change, and we know if we try to change, world will give we a change be better from yesterday.


Like some example. Maybe you have experienced when you see your friends relaxed and laugh, but precisely you must completed your deadline that become your responsibility. You can imagine how your feeling looked this condition. But I know between of we have difference motivation to get the change, and almost of we have goals that same, that is the freedom. However, all of this will be chance, and we will have condition to relax.


Will be better if we have the activity than we only thoughts what are we doing, times running and never come back again. If you really busy and feel really tire, in fact you were doing the change and you lived in better condition ;)

No comments: