Subscribe

Make video record from cellphone


To eternalize great event was easy at now. If several years ago we needed handycam, now we can take photo and also make video record with easy from cellphone. Quality from cellphone sometimes make the result from picture not good, but if you know how to make video record from cellphone, you’ll be feel easy. Before, according to me that importance from cellphone to take photo or make a video record not yet from camera, but how much resolution in the cellphone. Why? Because resolution will appear the image according from capacity that have by this cellphone. I don’t know what my reason is true, or false. But I has been check one by one various cellphone that my friends own, and also many times I always compared this matter if I have opportunity.


If you like make video record from your cellphone, you can try tips to make video record that I get from my experience, and adding from magazine.


Take object with normal shine.
Try to take image with good shine condition. If you take in outdoor condition, don’t opposite of shine. Because this matter will make the object dark. You can see, how the result from your screen/LCD with slowly.


Near the object
. This matter to anticipate if zoom feature not work with maximal. Near with object will make the image that your take will be clear, and not blur.


Stable
. When you hold cellphone to take video, keep your hand to stable. This matter to anticipate the result of record video will not clear/confuse. But hold that normally will make each of picture be clear and not disappointed when you witness this video record.


Be careful when using zoom
. Everyone needed picture that clear and detail. So, using zoom with many times only make video result occasionally be blur. Will be better if try to near the object with slowly.


That was simply tips to take video record from amateur, and I hope will be useful to you that have take video from cellphone ;)

No comments: