Subscribe

Specify food from West Sumatera


I realized everyone have favorite food, myself included. But if we remember one by one, I think we have difference about it. Modern or traditional food available on around market now, and we can get it with easy, sure with according of taste. We can see how many kinds food that available in the market, maybe modern or traditional food available in the market. Even we can get it by online shop with cheap and easy, everyone most did it since end of this several years. You can see how many online shop around the world at now, and if you’re a shopper I know you can feel more easy with all online shop that available.


My statement on above is my few describe about realty at now. So here, I want to introduce my online shop that have traditional food product from West Sumatera, Indonesia. That is named kripik balado. But beforehand, if you see this shop, may you have difference result from others shop that available. That is my creation, and I make this shop have appearence that simple and easy with using wordpress. Why I’m using Wordpress, I don’t know why I really loved Wordpress. But my first reason, Wordpress is very easy to use. And my last reason, Wordpress have search engine friendly. Everyone have result like that, and this factors I feel the reason from everyone that using Wordpress as their software for online shop.


Okay, I hope if you want to try how the taste traditional food from West Sumatera, you can buy this food from my site. I know, there using Indonesian language, so you must using translator to looked, or I recommended to use google translate in order that you know products detail one by one. If you have problem about payment, you can using Paypal as payment tool.


If you have questions, don’t afraid or shy to asked with me, or customer service there. Maybe about specify products, about price, about nice product, or anything. Finally I can share this information for you, because since three days ago I want to post about this, but I think today is time appropriate to publish. Well, if you remember about traditional food from West Sumatera, don’t forget keripik balado belong me. Thank you for attention and, have nice day..

No comments: