Subscribe

Waiting to patient

Has long time not watching football, since my old tv damage that cause expired. Hihi.. So last night when I watching federation football cup between Brazil and Egypt, really fantastic. I don’t have anything about how Egypt style playing with Brazil. But in fact Egypt can make Brazil feel difficult to attack and make a goal. You can imagine, in 11 minutes have 3 goals that made in this game. Exactly score for Brazil 2 - 1. And that uniqueness in this game is Egypt playing with wonderful, so I make decision to support him. Although until end first half Brazil got 1 poin from Egypt, so make score 3 – 1 for Brazil. In my mind have several thinking about scared, how if Egypt loss their motivation to got goals.


But, after I continued watching this football, Egypt success make this spirit and enthusiasm for their supported because Egypt can make 2 goals only 2 minutes. So score change be 3 - 3. But before ending half 2, Brazil get a give one penalty, because one Egypt player make a fault. And this execution finished by one player that playing in Real Madrid, that is Kaka. So, this game ending with 4 - 3 and Brazil become winner.


Huh.., It’s okay. I know in a game must have a winner and lost. Though I feel disappoint with Egypt can give me wonderful game. The conclusion, I love last night football. Each minutes make me say “Wow..”, and I have one dream, that is I want Egypt and Brazil meet again. I don’t know what this hope can be a realty. But I believe about statement in my mind, “Ball is round..!”. Everything can change like round a ball, on top or down. I’ll be waiting World Cup with patient.

No comments: